Sunday, June 29, 2014

Some new pickups over the last month

Here is a small recap of the recent pickups over the last month that didn't really fit into any of my previous blog posts.

The one and only autograph I got over the Dodgers vs Rockies Series in June was from Troy Tulowitzki who signed my 2010 All Star baseball under the logo. I also picked a full sig Tulo baseball signed on the SS. Tulo is a potential MVP candidate so it was nice to add his auto to the collection especially his full sig auto which he never signs anymore.



Next one was from a trade with my friend Ryan who ended up trading me his Stephen Strasburg baseball.






I finally got my Brandon Phillips replacement baseball from my friend Matt. I traded one away over the summer so I needed a replacement since I missed him when the Reds were in town earlier this year.





Last but not least A-ROD. I recently purchased this one for a good price. Came with full MLB authentication. I know everyone hates A-Rod since he is a douche in person and never picks up a pen in Anaheim but we can't deny his greatness over the last decade even though he was implicated for using PEDs. Regardless of this fact he is still an important part of MLB history just like Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa and Roger Clemens.


No comments:

Post a Comment