Saturday, June 14, 2014

LA Kiss vs Portland Thunder Game 6-14-14

Thanks to my friend Michael I was able to attend my first AFL game at the Honda Center. The LA Kiss were playing against the Portland Thunder at the Honda Center.




When I arrived at the stadium I was given a Media Pass thanks to Michael.


Tonight was also bobblehead night.






You can tell that the team really tried to create a rock star concert environment inside the stadium. Since the team is owned by members of Kiss they played all of the classic Kiss songs inside the stadium. If you look closely they even had go go dancers in a cage at each corner of the stadium and motorcycles on the field.





Here was my view of the game from the press box.


Warren Moon was in attendance today and he stopped by the press box to conduct an interview. Luckily I was able to get my HOF mini helmet signed by Warren Moon.




I want to thank my friend Michael for hooking me up with the media passes today. The game itself was a high scoring affair as expected from an arena football game with the LA Kiss beating the Portland Thunder 69-61.

No comments:

Post a Comment