Sunday, July 1, 2012

Drew League 7-1-12

Since the NBA season is over and since I haven't watched basketball in awhile I decided to hit up the Drew League for the first time this year.  The Drew League is the best Summer Pro Am league in Los Angeles. Former and current NBA players occasionally stop by and play. Last summer NBA legends such as Kobe, Lebron and KD all played in the Drew League. Plus it's a haven for graphing NBA players since it's in a low key environment. The players are easily accessible for autographing as well. Today Demar Derozan sat literally right in front of me.








There was a rumor on twitter that Paul George, The Game and Ron Artest aka Metta World Peace were going to be playing for Team Money Gang today. A few weeks ago even Chris Brown and John Wall played for team Money Gang. My goal was to get my Paul George and Ron Artest aka Metta World Peace photo signed. Unfortunately only six players in the team suited up. The good news was that Demar Derozan played and prior to the game he signed my 12x18 photo for me.


Other notable players that were present at the games was former Clipper Keith Closs, former Celtic Leon Powe, for Net Marcus Williams and former Hornet Bobby Brown. I had Bobby Brown sign a 8x10 photo for me.


All in all it was a fun afternoon watching basketball and I was able to graph on the side with no stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment