Sunday, June 8, 2014

White Sox Graphing Recap






Outside of getting Jose Abreu twice it was relatively an unlucky weekend of graphing. The weekend started off great since I was able to get Jose Abreu's autograph on a bat and also on a 2014 All Star baseball. For some strange reason he didn't sign the baseball under the All Star Logo but automatically turned the baseball and signed on the SS. I couldn't complain though but I do hope he makes the 2014 AL All Star team.











The other ROMLB SS Abreu ball was from a trade I made with my friend Ryan a few weeks ago.

I ended up getting cards signed by Alexei Ramirez, Hector Noesi. Dayan Viciedo and John Danks.






Inside the stadium was a bust as most of the White Sox players weren't signing much.

For the second year in a row Chris Sale said he would only sign for kids. It sucks being an adult sometimes. Luckily thanks to my friends I was able to acquire a few Chris Sale autos via trades.




Then the Paul Konerko story. Most of the local Anaheim graphers know about the incident between me and  Paul at the stadium. I'm not going to get into details but I have to thank my friend Scotty for retrieving my baseball for me and again another sincere apology to Paul along with my fellow graphers who ended up missing out on an autograph because of me. Accidents do happen and I hope that never happens again.

On a brighter note I did get a chance to hang out with my buddy @caligraphs since he was back in town. Thanks for always having my back bro. Make sure everyone go follow him on Instagram and hit him up if you need any legit Trout autographs.

1 comment:

  1. Did you get him at the stadium or hotel. Just wondering because he is coming to Toronto in about 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete