Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dodgers vs Reds Memorial Day Game 5-26-14

Since Ryu was scheduled to pitch and since I had a day off for Memorial Day I decided to attend the Dodgers vs Reds Game. This was the first time this year I had time to take advantage of using my Dodger Pride Rewards card which replaced the MVP pass from last year. I decided to take a few photos of the Dodgers warming up.






In terms of graphing it was a weak day for Dodger autographs as there were tons of other fans to compete with at the stadium. It seems as though the players aren't signing much anymore compared to previous years.

The first Dodger to sign for me was Chris Perez who signed five cards for me. Chris is a nice guy. Justin Turner signed two cards for me as well.








Here is a recap of my Reds autographs.







I ended up getting Billy Hamilton to sign a ROMLB on the SS for me.





I got a bunch of cards signed by Sean Marshall, Logan Ondrusek, Todd Frazier, Devin Mesoraco, and former Dodger Skip Schumaker.





The game was almost another memorable Memorial Day as Ryu pitched a perfect game into the 8th inning. Unfortunately the perfect game was cut short as Todd Frazier got a hit off Ryu in the 8th inning.

No comments:

Post a Comment