Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dodgers vs Pirates Graphing Recap

The Pirates were in town for a four game series vs the Dodgers this past weekend. I decided to check out the game on Saturday. Before I even walked into the left field level gates I ran into Eric Karros who kindly signed a ROMLB on the SS with 92 ROY inscription. Since Fox was televising the game Eric Karros was at the stadium to broadcast the game.








When I entered the stadium I was the first person inside. For some reason there weren't that many people around initially since the game was scheduled today to start at 4:15pm which is relatively a weird start time for a baseball game.









Showing up early paid off. After Josh Beckett finished playing toss with Clayton Kershaw he came over and signed a ROMLB for me on the SS. There was only one other fan to get his autograph since nobody else besides us were near the baseline seats at this time.





I asked if Josh could inscribe his no hitter on the baseball but he declined. I was happy to at least get his jersey number on the autograph.

The Dodgers made a display for fans to view to commemorate Josh Beckett's no hitter near the Top Deck team store.








After getting Josh Beckett's autograph Kenley Jansen signed a photo for me over the Dodger bullpen.





I also ended up getting cards signed by Chris Perez, Jamey Wright, Brandon League, and Paul Maholm.


During BP I ended up with two baseballs as well.



After the Dodgers were done with BP the Pirates came out to warm up.



I ended up going to the bullpen to watch Gerrit Cole pitch.





After his bullpen session he signed a ROMLB on the SS for me.





Afterwards I ended up getting Francisco Liriano to sign a photo for me with the no hitter inscription over the bullpen.





I also ended up getting cards signed by Neil Walker, Clint Barmes, Edinson Volquez, Travis Snider, Charlie Morton, Jason Grilli, Jose Tabata, and Starling Marte.









And a ROMLB signed by Starling Marte on the SS.





Cutch signed my 2011 All Star baseball under the logo. Even though it's not it full signature I still like how it came out.



2 comments:

  1. Great autos! I read your blog all the time and I really enjoy it. I live near pittsbugh and graph the pirates all the time. The Gerrit Cole ball is nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading the blog Marlena. The Pirates are a good signing team compared to most teams in baseball. You are lucky to be able to graph them all the time

      Delete