Saturday, July 26, 2014

Garrett Richards Eco Challenge Day Signing At Angel Stadium 7-26-14

I decided to attend the Eco Challenge Day Event at Angel Stadium last Saturday to donate some old clothes and to get Garrett Richards' autograph on a 50th Anniversary Angels Commemorative baseball with his MLB debut inscription.



I arrived at the stadium around 7am and there were already about 100 cars parked ahead of me in line.

The first 200 cars to bring household hazardous waste, e-waste & gently used clothing can choose between four free tickets to the Angels Game on July 26, 2014 or four free tickets to the Discovery Science Center. Each donation gave you priority access to the Garrett Richards signing which took place from 9am to 10:30am.
 

There were three separate lines formed at the parking lot and they started handing out wristbands at around 7:30am.



Garrett arrived on time and started signing for everyone in line. He signed multiple items for the first 20 people in line but then the handlers of the event cracked down and only allowed one autograph per wristband. 

Garrett was nice as can be and was kind enough to sign my Angels 50th Anniversary baseball under the logo with his mlb debut inscription.



 
Since I arrived a bit late the free Angels tickets ran out so I was stuck with four Discovery Science Center tickets. Thanks to my friend Phil, he traded me two of his Angels tickets for two of my Discovery Science Center tickets. Thus I was able to attend the game that night. Thanks to my friend Brian, I ended up trading two of my Discovery Science tickets for an extra wristband which helped me get another Garrett Richards autograph. This time I asked for the autograph on a ROMLB on the SS with the "Go Halos" inscription. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment