Monday, July 7, 2014

Blue Jays Graphing

Normally I would skip this series as well since it was on a weekday but I had to meet up my friend Josh aka Dodgerbobble to complete a trade we had completed weeks ago. I also had to meet up my buddy Rob to pick up my order of 2014 All Star baseballs.



Speaking of the trade I want to thank my buddy Josh for another successful transaction. Here's Johnny Cueto.



Thanks again Rob for picking up the 2014 All Star baseballs for me. I hope to get some of these signed this year.






As for the autographs I ended up getting Colby Rasmus, JA Happ, Josh Thole, and Juan Francisco on cards. Apparently Juan Francisco doesn't sign 2014 Heritage cards since the guy pictured on the card isn't him. He was cool though and signed four out of five for me.





I also got a haggard autograph from RA Dickey. I forgot to ask him to personalize my baseball so he ended up destroying my 2012 All Star baseball.





Last but not least I got Melky Cabrera on a 2012 All Star Game baseball. Although he was implicated for PEDs I still had to add him to my personal collection since he was the MVP of the All Star Game in 2012. He's also a tough autograph so I was happy to add him to my PC. Sadly he denied my request for the "ASG MVP" inscription. Apparently he can't inscribe since he is under "contracto."


No comments:

Post a Comment