Thursday, May 23, 2013

Angels vs White Sox Post Game Graphing 5-16-13

Tonight was Mark Trumbo Bobblehead Night and since I couldn't make it out to the game my friend Benson picked up a Trumbo bobblehead for me. Thanks again Benson.


Unfortunately this was the one and only game I would be graphing the White Sox post game this season since I had to fly out to Miami the next day.

Surprisingly Robin Ventura walked out before all of the players walked out. Robin signed a photo for me and my friend Freddie helped me get a card signed as well.



Next up was Jake Peavy and Adam Dunn who walked out together. Jake just like last year wasn't in the mood to sign but he broke down and told everyone to walk with him toward his car and agreed to sign a few. Luckily I was finally able to get my photo signed which I couldn't get signed last year.


Afterwards I was able to get Adam Dunn to sign a card for me.






Last but not least Addison Reed, another one of my all time favorite players walked out with his family. Addison is the best when it comes to signing and is always nice to the fans. I hope he makes the all star team this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment