Saturday, August 30, 2014

Kole Calhoun Signing at Stadium Nissan

I decided to check out the Kole Calhoun signing at Stadium Nissan this past Saturday. Kole was scheduled to sign autographs from 10:30-12:30. I love going to Stadium Nissan signings since the events are organized and always run smoothly. Most of the time you don't need to camp out for a free autograph which is always nice.

I ended up showing up around 9:30 and chilled with my friends Ryan and Alex who were already in line. My goal today was to get an 11x14 photo and an 8x10 photo signed by Kole.


Kole arrived promply on time riding his monster truck.











Kole was kind enough to sign my photos for me.





Afterwards I headed out to the stadium to graph the Angels.

I ended up getting John McDonald and Fernando Salas to sign cards for me.





Josh Hamilton was kind enough to sign my 2008 Homerun Derby Gold baseball for me.





I also ended up getting David Freese to sign my 2012 All Star ball with the 1st All Star Game inscription along with Matt Shoemaker and Gordon Beckham on ROMLBs on the SS.




I have to say that David Freese is one of the coolest ball players you will ever meet. He's always cool about inscribing and also uses his old jersey number on items that correspond to his playing time for the Cardinals.

No comments:

Post a Comment