Sunday, August 24, 2014

Marshall Faulk Signing at Macy's Lakewood Mall

Thanks to a tip from my friend Greg aka guccigraphs I decided to check out the Marshall Faulk signing today at Macy's in Lakewood Mall. Marshall was scheduled to make an appearance today to promote Hugo Boss at Macy's fragrance department today from 2-4pm.







With a $75 purchase of Men's Hugo Boss fragrances fans had a chance to meet and take photos with Marshall Faulk and also received an autographed Hugo Boss football.

I arrived a few minutes after the event started at two. There was already of line of about 75 fans waiting for Marshall to arrive.

My goal today was to get my authentic Colts Marshall Faulk rookie jersey signed. Sadly no outside items were allowed to be signed but luckily I had my friend Greg who helped me get Marshall's autograph on my jersey. Thanks again Greg for the homie hookup. Everyone make sure to follow Greg on instagram.






No comments:

Post a Comment