Saturday, July 7, 2012

Angels vs Orioles Post Game Graphing 7-6-12

It was relatively a slow night of graphing once again post game at Angel Stadium.

Steve Pearce was the first person to sign for me and since I didn't have a card I had him sign my Orioles mini helmet. Now I am running out of real estate for getting signatures for players I do not have cards for on this helmet.


The next players to sign were Wilson Betemit and Pedro Strop. The crew rolled out together again but Ronny Paulino didn't sign. I had Wilson Betemit sign my 2012 Topps card for me and I had Pedro Strop sign my mini helmet. Pedro was wearing his Texas Rangers ALCS championship ring today. I found that to be weird since he is now playing for the Orioles but nonetheless it was a nice ring.



The last Oriole to sign was Coach Showalter. I had Buck sign my mini helmet on the bill as shown in the first picture of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment