Friday, July 6, 2012

Angels vs Orioles Post Game Graphing 7-5-12

The Angels were back in town so I decided to graph the Orioles tonight post game. Surprisingly there were about 8-10 Orioles that walked out through the front gates but it was difficult to identify most of the players since many of them were call ups from the minor leagues. Wilson Betemit, Pedro Strop and Ronny Paulino walked out but didn't sign for anyone.

The first player to sign for me was Mark Langston who signed my Rawlings Gold Glove Baseball on the Sweet Spot. He was nice enough to inscribe 7 x Gold Glove.


The next three players to sign for me were Ryan Flaherty, Dana Eveland, and Matt Lindstrom who were nice enough to sign my Orioles mini helmet. Unfortunately I didn't have cards for any of the guys.






The last player to sign tonight was Kevin Gregg who signed my 2012 Topps Card.


Time to sleep. Hopefully I get better results this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment