Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dodgers vs Red Sox Game 8-23-13

I haven't blogged in a long time especially since i've been busy the last few weeks and also due to my laziness. Here is a small recap of Dodgers vs Red Sox.







That's pretty much the only autograph I got the entire day. The picture above shows Ron Cey handing a signed baseball back to my friend Jeremy after he signed my photo. I was glad I was finally able to get my Ron Cey photo signed but the entire day was bad as none of the Red Sox players ended up signing for us. I also arrived late to the stadium as I was stuck in traffic after getting off from work.

It was still cool chilling with Alex, Rob and Jeremy again since I haven't seen them for awhile even though we didn't get much autographs that day.

After the game I met up with my friend Josh aka Dodgerbobble to complete a trade. Since I missed out on Matt Harvey a few weeks ago Josh was kind enough to trade me his Harvey baseball signed under the All Star Logo.


The irony about the trade is that as soon as it was completed Matt Harvey injured himself and was shut down for the rest of the season. If he has Tommy John surgery he may be out for next year. I hope for a speedy recovery. Thanks again though for the trade Josh.




No comments:

Post a Comment