Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chuck Finley Dick's Sporting Goods Signing

Dick's Sporting Goods in Huntington Beach was having a Grand Opening and Chuck Finley was scheduled to sign from 11am-1pm today. Benson and I have gotten Chuck Finley's autograph numerous times before but we decided to check it out since it was literally across the street from the Arnold Schwarzenegger signing.

We arrived at the signing at about 12:40 and there was literally only about two fans ahead of me in line. I guess most fans got their autographs and left or it was a low turnout since Chuck does numerous signings each year. Plus most of the regular graphers were most likely at the Raiders signing today. Nonetheless it was a great signing since there was no drama and no stress. We were in and out of there in less that five minutes. As usual Chuck was great with the fans and signed multiple items and also posed for pictures as well.




I ended up getting my vintage Angels mini helmet along with a 50th anniversary baseball (which I got from BP this year) signed by Chuck. There was also a postcard on the table so I had him sign one for me as well. Chuck was nice enough to sign all three items and also took a photo with me.





Chuck is simply the best. I wish every signing ran this smoothly.




No comments:

Post a Comment