Sunday, March 1, 2015

Vernon Davis GNC Store Signing 2-28-15

Vernon Davis was scheduled to sign autograph from 3-4:30pm at the GNC store today at Fox Hills Mall in Culver City. He was there to promote his new product Force Factor.

I try to avoid free signings these days due to long wait times in line but I couldn't pass this opportunity up since we rarely get NFL signings in Southern California. Plus I figured the lines would be short today since there were several other autograph events going on the same time.



I arrived at the signing about an hour early and luckily there were only about 15 people in line.


As soon as I arrived it was nice to run into some familiar faces. I ran into my friend Anthony who was there with his family. I chatted it up with him for about an hour until Vernon showed up. Here is a pic below of Anthony and his family getting some some photos an a jersey signed by Vernon.



Initially the handlers were saying one item only per person but Vernon was kind enough to sign multiple items. I ended up presenting him with two photos and he gladly signed them for me without any hesitation.



In the end I think only about 75 people showed up so the line moved pretty fast. I ended up getting back in line since I also had a mini helmet for him to sign as well. There I ran into my friend Benson who ended up showing up later on. We got lucky since the security cut the line off as soon as I got back in line.




Overall it was a great experience. I want to thank the staff at GNC for running the event so smoothly. I also want to give a shoutout to the graphing family including Anthony. Benson, Jordan, Larry, Big Mike, Mikey, and Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment