Saturday, February 8, 2014

University of San Diego Pro All Star Game Kris Bryant 2-8-14

We decided to take a brief intermission from Padres Fanfest to try and get Kris Bryant's autograph at the University of San Diego Pro All Star Game in Fowler Park. I've always wanted to add Kris' autograph to the collection since he has a ton of potential to become a breakout superstar for the Chicago Cubs one day. He was the 2nd overall pick of the 2013 MLB draft and was the best college baseball player in 2013.

The game was scheduled to start at 1pm and prior to the game Kris was awarded the Golden Spikes Award.




When we arrived at Fowler Park Kris was already signing near the 1st base dugout for my friend Kyle so we raced over to him. Luckily the fame hasn't corrupted Kris as he was signing multiple items for everyone and was really nice to everyone today. Thanks to my friend Jose who picked up a Cubs 100th Anniversary baseball for me I was able to get Kris to sign one under the logo with the number 2 pick inscription.








The photo credit on the photo above goes to my friend Kyle S. who took a great shot of Kris signing autographs for us today. Thanks again for the photo Kyle.

I wanted to get a baseball for Benson since he is a diehard Cubs fan and luckily Kris signed another baseball for me on a standard ROMLB on the SS.





My friend Jack ended up getting a nice photo signed by Kris.


Afterwards Kris went to home plate to receive his Golden Spikes Award for being the top college baseball player in the nation last year.










Afterwards I took a few closeup photos of the trophy as it was being displayed.






Before the game started Kris signed again for everyone but this time near the bullpen on the 3rd base side. I decided to get another baseball signed by Kris to complement my Cubs 100th Anniversary ball with a standard autograph on ROMLB on the SS.










Here is a group picture of all the baseballs we got Kris to sign today.



Afterwards we headed back to Petco Park to catch the second half of Padres Fanfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment