Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mitch Richmond Metro PCS Signing in Pomona 3-3-12

I went out to the Mitch Richmond Metro PCS signing in Pomona. Mitch was scheduled to sign from 11-1pm to promote the USA basketball tour. It was a great signing with less than 50 people in line. The rule was 2 items per person but since there weren't that many fans out there we were able to get multiple items signed and also photo ops.




Note that the ad says Compton which is another signing that is supposed to take place tomorrow. I guess they didn't have the same ad available for the Pomona Metro PCS. I went out to get my OG Air Jordan XIV's signed by Mitch. Note the shoes are a bit beat up since I wore them back when I was in college shooting hoops back in 1998-1999. The shoes are over 14 years old but not in bad shape considering how old they are. He wore this model back when he was at the tail end of his career with the Wizards. He was nice enough to sign both pairs and inscribed "The Rock" in one pair and "ROY" in the other pair. He also gave me two different jersey numbers to reflect each inscription both #2 and #23 which was his rookie number.








He was also nice enough to take a picture with me as well.



I went back in line for the 2nd time to get some cards signed as well as a mini basketball which was given away by Metro PCS





Overall it was one of the easiest signings ever. No drama and everything went smoothly. I want to thank Metro PCS for hosting this great event.

No comments:

Post a Comment