Saturday, October 26, 2013

Postseason Trades

Just like in baseball or any other sport there are always postseason trades between different teams in order for each team to improve their roster or to rebuild their team. This goes for graphing as well. Thanks to my  blog i've been able to network with fellow trustworthy graphers from California and also out of state to complete several transactions. Here are some new items below added to my collection.

My buddy Ryan was nice enough to trade me his Antonio Gates signed mini helmet since I wasn't able to make it out there to the signing in San Diego.






Ryan also sent me a Byron Buxton signed ROMLB with MLB Authentication.





James Shields ROMLB with MLB Authentication.




Eric Hosmer ROMLB with MLB Authentication.




I also made a separate trade with my friend Jaret who sent me a Bryce Harper PSA Rookie ball.




Frank Thomas ROMLB on the SS


Jose Fernandez ROMLB minor league signature on the SS.



I want to thank both Ryan and Jaret for trading with me and making the entire process as easy as possible. If anyone else is interested in trading feel free to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment