Saturday, September 28, 2013

Final Week of the Regular Season Oakland A's Postgame 9-23-13

Angels vs A's Postgame 9-23-13  

Tonight was the last game for postgame graphing at Angel Stadium for me. It was a long season of graphing and I was glad it was finally coming to a close. Originally I was intending on skipping the entire series but I ended up meeting up with my friend Jose to pick up my baseball he owed me.

In terms of graphing here is what I got postgame.


I want to give a shout out to all of the Anaheim graphers including Benson, Ryan, Alex G, Rob G, Kyle S, Kyle M, Matt Crocker, Lori, Mike, Freddie, Joe C, Jeremy, Scotty, Ken, Ken Jr, Victor, Moe, Jose, David A, Tyler, Robert, Bryan, Joe S, and anyone else who I forgot to mention. It was another memorable year of graphing at Angel Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment