Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Steve Garvey Black Angus Signing 4-13-11

Steve Garvey had an autograph signing a Black Angus in Buena Park on 4-13-11 from 6pm-7pm. I got a tip about this signing from my buddy Martin who runs http://truetotheblue81.blogspot.com. Normally I can't make weekday signings due to my hectic work schedule. If you have noticed from all the signings I have posted most of them are on the weekends. This particular day the stars were aligned and I was able to make this signing since my patients cancelled on me in the afternoon. Thus I was able to make it out to this signing. I arrived at Black Angus around 4:30 and there were about 10 fans already in line. This was my first time meeting Steve Garvey and I was excited to get his autograph finally. I brought some ROMLBs, a bat to get signed and a third item which was my vintage Dodgers New Era fitted had from the 80s. I was hoping that he would sign multiple items. Steve Garvey arrived a bit early and he had a steak for dinner at the restaurant before the signing began. At the time of the signing i'd say there were about 100 fans in attendance. Steve was nice as can be signing multiple items for everyone and also inscribing everything. He signed a baseball, hat and a bat for me.









I want to thank Martin for the heads up and Black Angus for this signing.

No comments:

Post a Comment